Officer Cunningham started with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Police Department in 2006 as a Guard and has since progressed through the ranks to his current position asPolice Officer. He has served as a Detective in the UT Southwestern Police Department Criminal Investigations Division. He is currently assigned to the Patrol Division as a Patrol Officer.
Officer Cunningham possesses a TCOLE Master Peace Officer Certificate, and has TCOLE Basic Instructor and Firearms Instructor Certificates. Ofc. Cunningham is also an instructor for the Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings and Prevention and Response to Suicide Bombing Incidents courses facilitated by New Mexico Tech through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Officer Cunningham also instructs the Law Enforcement Active Shooter Emergency Response course facilitated by Louisiana State University through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Officer Cunningham is also a TCOLE Certified Mental Health Officer and able to teach the Mental Health Peace Officer course and the basic or update Critical Intervention Training course. Officer Cunningham teaches these courses along with others for the UT Southwestern Police Department Training Section. Officer Cunningham actively serves the UT Southwestern Police Department as aField Training Officer and a factory certified Glock armorer.
Officer Cunningham earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Texas A&M University in 2009, and a Master of Science in Applied Criminology from Texas A&M University - Commerce in 2014. Ofc. Cunningham's Masters Capstone Project covered the topic of local law enforcement prevention and response to terrorist activity.
Texas A&M University Commerce, Commerce, TX, 2014
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2009
Law Enforcement Experience
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Police Department
- Police Officer (2006-Present)
- Field Training (2010-Present)
- Instructor (2010-Present)
- Firearms Instructor/Armorer (2012-Present)
- Criminal Investigator (2012)
- A-shift Training Coordinator (2013)
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) Basic Instructor
- TCOLE Firearms Instructor
- TCOLE Mental Health Peace Officer
- TCOLE Master Peace Officer
- International Police Mountain Biking Association Certified Police Cyclist
- ASP Integrated Instructor (Baton, Handcuff, Flashlight)
- Texas License to Carry Instructor
- TCOLE Basic Instructor- Cedar Valley College Law Enforcement Academy 2016 (CVC LEA)
- TCOLE Basic Peace Officer Course- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code- 2016 CVC LEA
- TCOLE Basic Peace Officer Course- Written Communications- 2016 CVC LEA
- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings- 2016 UT Southwestern Police Department
- Prevention and Response to Suicide Bombing Incidents- 2016 UT Southwestern Police Department
- TCOLE Critical Incident Training Refresher Course- 2015 UT Southwestern Police Department
- TCOLE Basic Peace Officer Course- 2015 Code of Criminal Procedure- CVC LEA
- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings- 2013 UT Southwestern Police Department
- Prevention and Response to Suicide Bombing Incidents- 2013 UT Southwestern Police Department
Head Instructor, DFW Training School
G2 Security Solutions, Inc.
Security and Investigations License #C19399 / Training Academy License #F01296
Currently Serving Texans in the Killeen/Ft Hood, Houston, Austin, Waco, and San Antonio areas.
Killeen/Waco Headquarters San Antonio Branch Office
PO BOX 2722 2379 Northeast loop 410 Suite 208
Harker Heights, TX 76548 San Antonio, TX 78217
Copyright © G2 Security Solutions, Inc. | All Rights Reserved